Followers

Sunday, August 17, 2008

Medical Message




My friend had tumor in his neck. At first he went to Homeopathy doctors. He took treatment for about one year, there was no sign of decrease in the tumor size, instead the size increased. After that they told to take Blood test and TB test. The result of the both test was normal. So they continued with the same treatment which they gave at the beginning. It continued again for 5 years. Then, the tumor divided into three…. when my friend told about that , they said the medicine given by them was so powerful, that the tumor divided into three. One day my friend read about an article… “uchi mudal ullangaal varai “ in ‘ananda vikadan’ journal. It was said that if there is a tumor in the neck without pain then it should be immediately informed to the doctor and it will be examined whether it is a cancer or not. After reading this article my friend informed this to the Homeopathy doctor. The doctor then advised my friend not to read any books like this. Again he continued the same treatment. Then one day when my friend went to hospital, that homeopathy doctor was on leave, so he went to another homeopathy doctor in the same clinic. He changed the medicine and gave them for 15 days. He said that if there is no improvement he told my friend to meet allopathy doctor and bring the test result to him. He went to allopathy doctor and underwent FNAC test. The result confirmed it as Thyroid Cancer. He took the result and met the homeopathy doctor. The doctor said that , if he went to allopathy doctor they will remove the thyroid gland and side effects of chemotheraphy, radiotheraphy and other treatments will not be tolerable. So he advised me to take treatment under homeopathy. But at last my friend was not believing homeopathy. So he went to allopathy doctors and took treatment(underwent surgery by removing total thyroid glands). Now he is taking treatment continuously and he is alright. He didn’t lodge any case against homeopathy doctor. So my advice is if there is any tumor, don’t take treatment under homeopathy. If there is tumor immediately visit allopathy doctors. Tell me about your opinions about homeopathy treatment.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I am of the opinion that, homeopathy doctors gave the medicine in the forms sugar candy. There is no medicine at all. So I accept your advise.

SARAVANA PRAKASH said...

I think treatments require homeopathic form of medicines.
But, with your experiences, my mind reasons about my belif.
thank you.













http://propelyourself.blogspot.com