Followers

Monday, March 9, 2009

Scribble

Every person may not be good, but there is always something good in every person. Never judge anyone because every saint has a past and every sinner has a future.

Opportunities are never lost – someone will take the ones that you miss. So be aware of every opportunities

No one will manufacture a lock without a key…. similarly, GOD will not give problems without solutions..
So face it, surely you can win…

Success without a positive attitude is called luck. Success with a positive attitude is called achievement. Be an achiever always.

A blind man was begging on side of Newyork Street with a board written “ I am blind please help me”
Once a guy passing that side saw him. He took his board and wrote some thing. From that time the blind man got heavy collection. Can you guess what he wrote? He wrote “To day is a beautiful day but I can’t see it”

Moral: The way you can express, will change many things…

Even a correct decision is wrong when it was taken too late….
So do not delay to take decisions which turns your life….

Others laughed, because I am Different. I laughed because all are same….”Swami Vivekananda”
dare to be different !

Women in Men’s Life..
I was born, a woman was there to hold me…….. My Mother
I grew as a child, a woman was there to care for me…….My Sister
I went to a school, a woman was there to help me learn….. My Teacher
I became depressed, whenever I lost. A woman was there to offer a shoulder …. My Wife
I became tough, A woman was there to melt me…… My daughter
I am dying, a woman is there to absorb me in……My Mother Land
If you are a man, value every Woman…..

If you happen to be a woman………………..

................................................................................................................Don’t behave like a devil

1 comment:

SARAVANA PRAKASH said...

I can read your words which portrays your emotions in your comments.

Friend, I remember Mahatma Gandhiji saying: "Nothing can disturb you, until 'you' allow it to disturb you."

So, cinema and politicians are under over control, provided we develop intellect, intelligence, imagination to tackle them.

Thank you for your guidance...