Followers

Wednesday, June 24, 2009

Jokes

Sardar attending an interview in Software Company.
Manager: Do you know MS Office?
Sardar: If you give me the address I will go there sir.


Sardar in airplane going to Bombay .. While its landing he shouted: "
Bombay ... Bombay "
Air hostess said: "B silent."
Sardar: "Ok. Ombay. Ombay"

Sardar got a sms from his girl friend:
"I MISS YOU"
Sardarji replied:
"I Mr YOU" !!.


Sardar: Doctor! My Son swallowed a key
Doctor: When?
Sardar: 3 Months Ago
Doctor: Wat were you doing till now?
Sardar: We were using duplicate key


Why Sardar opens his lunch box in the middle of the road???
Just to confirm whether he is going to or coming back from the office....


After finishing MBBS, Sardar started his practice. He Checked 1st Patient's Eyes, Tongue & Ears By Torch & Finally Said:
Torch is okay"

No comments: