Followers

Sunday, June 8, 2008

Solve the case



This truely happened in India

A man was found murdered on 15.8.07 afternoon.

His wife called Police...

Police questioned everyone.

Wife: Sir, I was sleeping when the murder took place

Cook: I was cooking

Gardener: I was picking vegetables.

House maid: I went to the Post Office.

Children: We went to play.

Neighbour: We went to the marriage

Police arrested murderer immediately...

Who is it?

Reply if You are briliant with reasons

(Note: Don't suspect wife ,because she said that she was sleeping instead of watching TV Serials,I thought that she was telling lie, as many of Indian women watching TV Serials)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You can't simply change the date !!! Date should be a Sunday and the murderer will be House maid because no Post Office on Sundays.