Followers

Thursday, November 28, 2019

Thought for the Expenses

There are many who do not understand the Sai principle. “Who is this Sai? Why are certain things happening in this manner?” These questions are asked. I am not a sanyasi (renunciant). I am not a yogi. I am not a bhogi (pleasure-seeker). I am not a tyagi (one who sacrifices). I am ‘I’. This ‘I’ is the first name given to the Atma. A renunciant is bound by certain restrictions. The pleasure-seeker is bound in other ways. I have no limitations. Mine is boundless bliss. My name is ‘I’. It is not a name given after one's birth. To understand Me, everyone has to realise that the ‘I’ is present in everyone. The ‘I’ is used by everyone in every context, whether one is a millionaire or a pauper. This ‘I’ is Brahman. Aham Brahmasmi (I am Brahman). Everyone should strive to recognise the divinity that is present in all. This effort has to be made by everyone. Human birth has been given for this purpose. It cannot be left to God.

Bagavan Sri Sri Sri Sathya Sai Baba

No comments: