Followers

Tuesday, July 28, 2020

Thought for the Day

The point of view is most often warped; the direction in which thought flows is, ‘How much can I get out of all this, what benefit can I derive from membership, how beneficial it will be for my status, profession, and contacts.’ This has to be changed full circle. The problem should be framed as: ‘How much can I give my fellowmen through this membership? What can I contribute to the fulfilment of its ideals?’ All are eager to take, none is earnest about giving. The reason is absence of love; love that transcends caste, creed, colour, and the fences erected by man between men. Fill your hearts with love, distribute that love to all. Love grows with every gift of love; remember, the heart that pours out love is ever full! God is present in your heart as Love and you are only drawing from Him, when sharing with others. Expansion is love; expansion is life. Contraction is death!

Bagavan Sri Sri Sri Sathya Sai Baba

No comments: